Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[MEMBER] Park Gyuri

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yangkuza

yangkuza

[MEMBER] Park Gyuri Empty
PostSubject: [MEMBER] Park Gyuri   [MEMBER] Park Gyuri EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Park Gyuri 박규리
leader, vocal, Gyul, goddess, umma, shikshin, legyulas, mirror princess

[MEMBER] Park Gyuri Tumblr_l2gbofoJkW1qbr5ymo1_400

DOB: May 21, 1988
Blood Type: AB
Height: 162cm
Favorite color: purple
Favorite Korean group: g.o.d

[MEMBER] Park Gyuri Radioexercise [MEMBER] Park Gyuri Radioexercise2
Back to top Go down
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER] Park Gyuri   [MEMBER] Park Gyuri EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:59 am

I GyuRi einai i agapimeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mouuuuu...!!!! tin latreuwwww....!!!! [MEMBER] Park Gyuri 745866 [MEMBER] Park Gyuri 745866
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Gyuri shows off her new blonde locks   [MEMBER] Park Gyuri EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:34 am

[MEMBER] Park Gyuri 20100920_gyuri2-370x275
KARA’s goddess Gyuri was spotted last week with a new dark orange / blonde hairstyle. Many netizens wanted to get a better look at her new hairstyle besides the grainy photo provided and now here’s your chance.

Gyuri has uploaded a selca photo of her new blonde locks:

[MEMBER] Park Gyuri 20100920_gyuri
Along with the photo, she tweeted:

“추석 잘 보내세요 여러분…^^ 금귤보시고 부자되세요(?)”

Have a good Chuseok everyone… ^^ Look at the golden fruit and become rich (?)”
s:allkpop!
Πωωω είναι θεάρα και το ξέρει [MEMBER] Park Gyuri 54139
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: H.O.T's Tony An loves Gyuri, wants to marry her and let her work.   [MEMBER] Park Gyuri EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:30 pm

[MEMBER] Park Gyuri CD0Xw
Former H.O.T member Tony An recently grabbed the public’s attention by confessing that he would be willing to go out with KARA’s leader Park Gyuri.

Through his guest appearance on SBS’s Strong Heart, both Tony and Gyuri made an appearance as guests on the show. Tony revealed the special relationship he had with Gyuri’s father. During Tony’s mandatory service in the military, Tony met with Gyuri’s father who works in the military.

Gyuri was a huge fan of H.O.T while growing up and she revealed on Strong Heart, “My father works for the military promotions media. When I found out that my dad was working with Tony in the military, I asked my dad to take good care of him.”

Regarding Gyuri’s father, Tony complimented, “Gyuri’s father is very good person.” MC Kang Ho Dong, who is well known for creating scandals among celebrities on the show, suddenly asked, “Are you saying that because he’s your father-in-law?” to which Tony replied, “Yes.” Not stopping there, Kang Ho Dong then asked Tony if he would consider going out with Gyuri in real life.

Gyuri who heard the question, commented that through her father she has met Tony for non-business related reasons. The idol explained, “I went to meet him without makeup in a hurry wearing my cap. Oppa told me to take off the hat and after seeing my non makeup face stated, ‘No matter which way I look at it, why do you put on makeup?’” causing the rest of the guest members on Strong Heart to cringe at this sweet comment.

Source: Newsen
Translated: AKP

Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: KARA’s Gyuri shoots a selca while at a Japanese magazine shoot   [MEMBER] Park Gyuri EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:38 am

[MEMBER] Park Gyuri 20101114_karagyuri_01

KARA’s leader Park Gyuri uploaded a jaw-dropping picture of herself while in Japan for a magazine shoot.

On November 13th, she tweeted, “While filming for a Japanese magazine…!” and attached a picture of her selca.

Fans were delighted with the ‘goddess’ update and expressed that they enjoyed seeing her with golden locks.

The girls are currently in Japan promoting their second single, “Jumping“, but will return to Korea soon for the song’s Korean promotions.

Source + Photos: Star News
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: KARA’s Gyuri reveals first impressions of Seungyeon   [MEMBER] Park Gyuri EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:46 am

[MEMBER] Park Gyuri 20101124_kara
Quote :
KARA’s Park Gyuri recently confessed her first impressions of fellow member Han Seungyeon back when they were still trainees.

During this week’s recording of ‘Happy Together 3‘, Gyuri revealed, “Since Seungyeon has always had a baby face, I thought she was much younger than she actually was. But when we talked for the first time, she said she was happy to meet me in an informal manner. I thought, ‘Wow, this kid is really arrogant!’ I only found out later that we were the same age, which solved my misunderstanding.”

Seungyeon said, “Before my debut, when I went on the bus and gave the bus driver a 1000 Won note, he’d give me change like some elementary school kid.”

Goo Hara also added, “When Seungyeon goes driving, because of her baby face, the security guard always asks for her driver’s licence.”

This episode is scheduled to broadcast on November 25th on KBS 2TV, alongside guests 2AM and Jun Hyun Mu.

Source: Money Today Star News
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER] Park Gyuri   [MEMBER] Park Gyuri EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:37 pm

[MEMBER] Park Gyuri Korea-kara-001
[MEMBER] Park Gyuri 4955ab3a3789b6528bf2cbff1cc78fbd1266526623_full
[MEMBER] Park Gyuri Tumblr_l9g2apQ0K21qzjg71o1_500

Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER] Park Gyuri   [MEMBER] Park Gyuri EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:06 am

Ω ναι είναι θεά κι έχει εκπληκτικά ελαφίσια μάτια..Ζηλεύω(ας πούμε ότι μόνο σἀυτό υστερώ..)<33
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: KARA’s Gyuri is back to black   [MEMBER] Park Gyuri EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:39 am

[MEMBER] Park Gyuri 20110108_gyuri_1
After undergoing promotions for “Jumping” with bright blonde, wavy hair, KARA’s leader Gyuri has finally switched her hair back to the natural all-black.

The idol recently tweeted, “Black hair from today onwards! Black Gyul! Hehe I’m sure I’ll get used to it soon T_T hehehe”, and “Going to film now yup! See you later ^^”. She also added two new pictures of her new hair.

From the looks of the picture, it looks like Gyuri kept the length and the waves, and just changed her hair color to a natural black.
[MEMBER] Park Gyuri 20110108_gyuri_2
s:allkpop~~

Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Gyuri on Shim Shim Ta Pa   [MEMBER] Park Gyuri EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:37 am

[MEMBER] Park Gyuri 20110323parkgyuri
Recently, pictures of KARA’s Park Gyuri returning to the MBC radio ‘Shim Shim Ta Pa‘ were uploaded onto the official website. In the pictures, Gyuri is seen receiving a congratulations cake and blowing out the candles. However, it was her frail appearance that has captured attention of fans.

After seeing the photos, fans commented, ‘Welcome back’, ‘It’s a pity’, ‘Park Gyuri fighting!’, and ‘Looks like you worried a lot’.

On the other hand, Gyuri returned as a DJ on ‘Shim Shim Ta Pa’ on March 21st after a two month absence.

Source: allkpop, nate
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER] Park Gyuri   [MEMBER] Park Gyuri EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:09 am

Θεααααααα [MEMBER] Park Gyuri 858139

[MEMBER] Park Gyuri Tumblr_llwmpsD6lG1qjmxfgo1_500

[MEMBER] Park Gyuri Tumblr_llwg01ZAVV1qfih97o1_500
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER] Park Gyuri   [MEMBER] Park Gyuri EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Dami Kim
Administrator
Administrator
Dami Kim

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER] Park Gyuri   [MEMBER] Park Gyuri EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:47 am

KARA’s Gyuri transforms into a tango goddess for solo comeback stage

[MEMBER] Park Gyuri Gyuri

KARA‘s Gyuri recently unveiled teaser photos of her solo debut stage with “Day Dream“, stunning fans with her beauty.

KARA shared on their official Twitter on the 20th, “★Surprise reveal★ Tango goddess’ return D-3. The reveal of Gyuri’s personally picked behind-the-scenes cut!”

The photos show Gyuri’s effortless transformation into a tango goddess while donning her red chiffon dress and ornate hat. It has been revealed that Gyuri will perform a musical-like performance that suits the soft and alluring vibe of her song “Day Dream”.

Tune in for Gyuri’s solo comeback stage with “Day Dream” on SBS‘ ‘Inkigayo‘ on the 23rd!

[MEMBER] Park Gyuri 20121221_kara_gyuri_tango

Source: Allkpop
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaNaiiMyMusic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER] Park Gyuri   [MEMBER] Park Gyuri Empty

Back to top Go down

[MEMBER] Park Gyuri
Page 1 of 1