Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!

Go down 
+8
cinderella18
Bi Dim
NunaNena
hotdbsk.gr
JaeSo
konnaheartsjae
jigymarg
Rena K
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:58 am

Bora rushed to the hospital during “100 Points out of 100″ recording

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Sistar10

On April 30th, KBS’s reformatted “100 Points out of 100” athletic special featuring 48 idol stars broadcast for the first time. The show kicked off to an unfortunate start with SISTAR’s Bora injuring herself during the 50m race.

Representing Junra/Jeju, Bora sped up as the race began, immediately taking the lead. Right as she passed through the finish line in first place, however, she tripped and fell on her head. Fortunately, producers had a medical team on standby, who were immediately brought in to take her to the hospital.

Viewers commented, “It looks like she hit her head really hard, I hope it wasn’t too bad of an injury”, “SISTAR has so many injuries lately”, and “I hope nobody else gets injured!”

credits:4hipstar.com
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:40 am

ante vre krima to koritsi eixe pali atuxhma...ths euxome perastika kai na prosexh poio polu!!!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:29 am

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_lkliitJWdQ1qc8rb1o1_500

Spoiler:

aporo pws eixa ksexash na ths postaro otan postara ths HyoLyn alla ok!!!

Last edited by NunaNena on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:18 am

άλλη μια ακόμα θεα που ανήκει στις SIstar !! Πραγματικά είναι όλες σεξοβόμβες!!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:11 am

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_llv92pmgHK1qbut96o1_500

xaxa h boyfriends me thn girlfriend tous... ; )
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:01 am

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_lmg92zuHR11qzjjxmo1_500

mia akoma pic ta mikra mou me thn nuna tous?
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:49 am

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Boyfriend2

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Boyfriend4
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:48 am

Bora & DonJoon (deam team)

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_ln1cl5N8RM1qcx4njo1_500

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_ln1cn4AJZZ1qcx4njo1_500
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:18 pm

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_lp5kk6MvJ91r066o1o1_500
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 am

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_lpb9aooEPE1qc0zp6o1_500

Hello its SISTAR’s Bora~^^ I’m losing control these days because of the comeback~please look forwards to it! A photo during the MV recording.. My neck is worth 17 billion because of the necklace!!! ~ack…=_=

Credit @sun_choco
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:10 am

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_lpbrhaPMD81qaeimuo1_500

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_lpbrjjbu7Y1qaeimuo1_500

~~~~~
xm...den me exei entiposhash to ntusimo mexri stigmhs...:/
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:02 pm

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_lpz32ststX1qzy0bdo1_500
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: SISTAR’s Bora assures fans that she’s okay   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:40 pm

SISTAR’s Bora assures fans that she’s okay

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_lq23u1kZgk1qc8rb1o1_400All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_lq23t8wtuf1qc8rb1o1_400

Last week, fans were shocked to hear that SISTAR’s Bora received some minor burns due to a lighting accident on the set of KBS’s ‘Music Bank‘.

Although it wasn’t severe enough that she had to skip SISTAR’s comeback stage, fans were still concerned to see her with visible burn marks on her legs. To show worried fans that she’s A-okay, Bora shared two photos through SISTAR’s Twitter with a bright smile and victory signs.

Netizens commented back, “Hurts my heart to see her legs again!”, “Find strength, Bora!”, “It’s good to see her still working hard”, and “Bora’s legs are always going through so much suffering.”

Source + Photos: BNT News via Naver
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:12 am

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_lqdjzpJpCI1qcx4njo1_500

[보라] 지금홍콩이지요!!!!유후~ 바다가완전넓게보이는데 정말좋아요!! 팬분들도많이나와주셔서깜짝놀랬어요!!감사해요>.<

BoRa]: I’m in Hong Kong RIGHT NOW!!!! Yoo-HOO~~ I love how the Ocean looks SOOO BIG!! I was surprised by how many fans came to the Airport!!! Thank you!! >.< http://lockerz.com/s/132128071

translation : twitter@world_STAR1
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:04 pm

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_lqqgxptlmO1qcx4njo1_500

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:25 am

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_lqs001tvGs1qaeimuo1_500
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: SISTAR’s Bora talks about the difficulties of bathing with her leg injury   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:41 pm

SISTAR’s Bora talks about the difficulties of bathing with her leg injury

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 20110901_sistar_bora

While guesting on the September 1st episode of Mnet’s ‘Beatles Code‘, SISTAR’s Bora revealed that it was difficult to bathe because of the burns on her legs.

The incident occurred a few weeks back during KBS’s ‘Music Bank‘, when Bora accidentally tripped over the stage lights, and received minor burns on both her legs.

Bora sighed, “I can’t let water come in contact with the burns, so I’ve been only washing my upper body for the past couple days.”

Hyorin added, “The day the accident occurred, I finished rehearsing and came back to our dorm. Bora then suddenly called me over to the bathroom and asked me to ‘deung mok’ for her“, causing everyone in the studio to burst out with laughter.

‘Deung mok’ literally means ‘back’ and ‘neck’ in Korean, and is a method of washing yourself without getting your legs wet. You have to lean over, keep your back straight and parallel to the ground, and place your hands on the floor, making a position that looks almost like a bridge. Then another person would have to pour water on your back and neck, so you could keep your legs dry.

MCs Yoon Jong Shin and Yoon Se Yoon cracked up upon hearing the word ‘deung mok‘, and Yoon Jong Shin exclaimed, “I haven’t heard that term in a while!” Yoon Se Yoon also amused viewers by suddenly dancing a peculiar ‘deung mok’ dance.

Having gained the new nickname of ‘deung mok’-idol, Bora commented, “The position of ‘deung mok’ was too difficult“, and added, “Now I sit on the bathroom floor, put my feet up against the wall, wash the upper half of my body, then wash my legs with a wet towel.”

Source + Photo: TV Report via Naver
allkpop
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:38 am

110911 Bora's Tweet
[보라] 아…정말놀랬어요..1위할수있게도와주신팬여러분!!!너무너무너무감사해여!! 정말할지몰랐어요..다 여러분덕분인거알죠???여러분도…우셨어요??전무대내려와서폭풍눈물을..사랑해요♥스타일짱!!! 지금까지 1위가수씨스타보라였습니당!!!>.<♥

[BoRa]: Ah..I was REALLY surprised..To all fans who helped us get 1st place!!Thank you so so so so MUCH!! I didn’t think we were gonna get it..You guys knows that it was all you right???Everyone…You guys cried too right???When I came off-stage, I cried a LOT..Love you♥STAR1 JJANG! Until now, it was 1st place winner SISTAR’s BORA!!!>.<♥

Cr; WORLD_STAR1
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:29 am

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_lrst62n1LH1qc8rb1o1_500
Back to top Go down
tete1995
♥♥♥♥♥
tete1995

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:35 am

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_lsblfnHlbH1qcx4njo2_250
Ti glukia pou einai!
Back to top Go down
tete1995
♥♥♥♥♥
tete1995

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:45 am

All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_lsp046Wztj1qc8rb1o1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!   All You Need To Know About  Bo Ra...!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All You Need To Know About Bo Ra...!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Kpop Lovers :: Kpop :: Female Groups :: SISTAR-
Jump to: