Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

T-ara in Haha Mong Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ginnywise
♥♥
ginnywise

T-ara in Haha Mong Show Empty
PostSubject: T-ara in Haha Mong Show   T-ara in Haha Mong Show EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:50 am

The members of T-ara recently revealed their new dorm on SBS TV’s HahaMong Show.
Episode set to broadcast on the 5th.
T-ara in Haha Mong Show 20100904tara459x306

The girls were still in their pajamas when the show made their visit with Eunjung still sleeping under a large teddy bear. MBLAQ’s G.O., who once had a scandal with Soyeon, also made a surprise visit and was unable to close his mouth in awe at the amount of clothes that filled not only their rooms, but their living room as well.
T-ara in Haha Mong Show 20100903tara01
T-ara then came up with the idea to create an on the spot fashion show with a variety of comedic outfits, earning the laughter of many.
T-ara in Haha Mong Show 20100903tara2

Also,on the episode of the HahaMong Show, Eunjung’s mother revealed that Eunjung has not seen her father for five years. As a result, the HahaMong Show team immediately planned a surprise event for her father.
They visited the sushi place he works at and pretended to be a morning show. Eunjung watched him from a car and said, “He gained more wrinkles in those five years.”
Eunjung shed lots of tears during the episode due to the emotional reunion.

T-ara in Haha Mong Show Hyominhaha
Hyomin on the other hand revealed her unique past as a contestant for the first Barbie doll (“Mimi Doll”) beauty contest.
She showed pictures and the doll to the cast of the program, surprising them with her colorful past. Even her fellow group member, and presumed best friend, Jiyeon, was completely surprised. Jiyeon said in her sarcastic voice, “she is completely different from today“, causing laughter.

The netizens wrote comments such as:
“An amazing past!”
“Wow, the doll I used to dress was Hyomin?!”
“Hyomin is natural beauty!”

source: allkpop

Last edited by ginnywise on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ginnywise.tumblr.com/
ginnywise
♥♥
ginnywise

T-ara in Haha Mong Show Empty
PostSubject: More updates from the show   T-ara in Haha Mong Show EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:13 am

The youngest member of the girl group T-ara, Jiyeon, has her nasty habit of life revealed.

SBS’s Haha Mong Show which aired on the 4th featured MC Mong and the MCs visiting T-ara’s dorm. During the broadcast, member Hyomin said, “Some nights I can not sleep because of Jiyeon’s FEET. They still smell,” she said unveiling Jiyeon’s secret.

She also said, “One day I fell asleep and when I woke up I thought there were bugs or worms in my face, but it was one of Jiyeon’s fake eyelashes that she forgot to take off and it came unattached.” Since then, Hyomin has never slept in the same bed as Jiyeon, she revealed.

source: tiaradiadem.com

source: nate
credit: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate
Back to top Go down
http://ginnywise.tumblr.com/

T-ara in Haha Mong Show
Page 1 of 1