Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2NE1 being called the "Female TVXQ/DBSK/ABCDEFG"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

2NE1  being called the "Female TVXQ/DBSK/ABCDEFG" Empty
PostSubject: 2NE1 being called the "Female TVXQ/DBSK/ABCDEFG"   2NE1  being called the "Female TVXQ/DBSK/ABCDEFG" EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:39 am

2NE1  being called the "Female TVXQ/DBSK/ABCDEFG" S320x240

Japan's "Girl Group Wave" is in the rise, and now, girl group 2NE1 debuting in Japan has garnered attention as the "Female TVXQ."

According to officials, recently, Japan's Avex, TVXQ's Japan entertainment agency, was known to keep in touch with 2NE1's entertainment agency officals. The officials said, "2NE1 has caught the attention of Avex with their unique music and concept," he said, "Avex is likely to be 2NE1's agency in Japan," he reported.

Next year, 2NE1 would be debuting in Japan, as mentioned by the head of YG Entertainment Agency, when he gave an online statement last month, saying, "Early next year, 2NE1 would be debuting in Japan."

2NE1 would be making their comeback in the music industry on September 9. 2NE1 has been on hiatus for over one year and 2 months after finishing promotions for their mini-album single, "I Don't Care" on July last year.

source:nate
TRANS: + knucklepink @ ygladies.com

2NE1  being called the "Female TVXQ/DBSK/ABCDEFG" Tumblrl81se1dbwm1qzjb8k
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
hotdbsk.gr
Proud mother of the forum
Proud mother of the forum
hotdbsk.gr

PostSubject: Re: 2NE1 being called the "Female TVXQ/DBSK/ABCDEFG"   2NE1  being called the "Female TVXQ/DBSK/ABCDEFG" EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:59 am

Pote 8a stamathsei auth h vlakei me tis sugriseis.
Diafwnw ka8etws.... Oi 2ne1 einai apla oi 2ne1 kai einai kales epeidh einai oi 2ne1.
Den exoun kamia apolutws sxesh me tous Dbsk kai kamia apolutws sxesh me alla groups.

Sto 8eo tous dld oi Koreates. Exw arxisei na kourazomai pleon me to olo 8ema "Einai oi deuteroi Dbsk h einai oi prwtoi Big Bang klp."
To ka8e sugrothma einai monadiko! Ante poia!
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

PostSubject: Re: 2NE1 being called the "Female TVXQ/DBSK/ABCDEFG"   2NE1  being called the "Female TVXQ/DBSK/ABCDEFG" EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:00 am

hotdbsk.gr wrote:
Pote 8a stamathsei auth h vlakei me tis sugriseis.
Diafwnw ka8etws.... Oi 2ne1 einai apla oi 2ne1 kai einai kales epeidh einai oi 2ne1.
Den exoun kamia apolutws sxesh me tous Dbsk kai kamia apolutws sxesh me alla groups.

Sto 8eo tous dld oi Koreates. Exw arxisei na kourazomai pleon me to olo 8ema "Einai oi deuteroi Dbsk h einai oi prwtoi Big Bang klp."
To ka8e sugrothma einai monadiko! Ante poia!

SOSTIIIIIIII
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2NE1 being called the "Female TVXQ/DBSK/ABCDEFG"   2NE1  being called the "Female TVXQ/DBSK/ABCDEFG" Empty

Back to top Go down

2NE1 being called the "Female TVXQ/DBSK/ABCDEFG"
Page 1 of 1