Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heo Young Saeng's Profile

Go down 
+11
Goregasm
NunaNena
19frantze1
hotdbsk.gr
Marialena94
jennypara
Barbara
Darkeella
Imouto
Rena K
jigymarg
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jigymarg
♥♥♥
jigymarg

Heo Young Saeng's Profile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heo Young Saeng's Profile   Heo Young Saeng's Profile - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:14 am

Back to top Go down
SHINee_lover_tae
♥♥♥♥♥
SHINee_lover_tae

PostSubject: Re: Heo Young Saeng's Profile   Heo Young Saeng's Profile - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:41 am

SS501 Heo Young Releases Rainy Heart ..

Having concluded his “Let It Go” promotions last week, Heo Young Saeng has now released a MV for his ballad track “Rainy Heart” on June 23rd.

Check out the music video below, which also stars actress Park Chae Kyung!

Heo Young Saeng's Profile - Page 2 710595b2f03c63ace08d9a49c0c673ce_large

cr: soompi
---
αν και αργησα αρκετα..επρεπε να το ποσταρω....αχ φωναρα...αχ. Ο.Ο
Back to top Go down
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

PostSubject: Re: Heo Young Saeng's Profile   Heo Young Saeng's Profile - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:47 am

Heo Young Saeng discusses his solo debut and SS501’s future

Heo Young Saeng's Profile - Page 2 20110420_youngsaeng_1

Heo Young Saeng has been one of the most anticipated solo debuts out of his fellow SS501 members, and he’s definitely lived up to the expectations so far.

As the lead vocalist of SS501, many thought he’d be going with a traditional ballad, but he turned the table by coming out with a medium tempo dance track that’s ranking in on the charts. The song was even nominated for the “Music Bank” ‘K-Chart’ on the 20th.

The singer recently sat down for an interview with Kuki News to discuss both his solo debut and SS501. He began, “My goal was to get my name out there. They recognize me as an SS501 member, but they don’t really know who Heo Young Saeng is. I let go of all of my greed and released my album for that sole purpose, so it feels both surreal and joyful to be receiving such an unexpected amount of love. When I heard that I was nominated for first place, I was personally very surprised.”

When asked why he opted to go for a dance track as opposed to a ballad, he explained, “When I was wondering what image to make my debut as a solo singer with, I encountered ‘Let It Go‘. I, too, thought that a ballad would fit me better, but the moment I heard the song, I didn’t think it’d be so bad to show something unexpected instead. I worked hard to able to hear from people, ‘Heo Young Saeng matches this type of songs too.’”

At the mention of his fellow SS501 solo debuts, he said, “It’s not a competition against the other SS501 members, but rather a fight against myself. I never thought of competing against them because it was more important for me to put out an album that satisfied me. I did work hard for this, but there’s still a lot of disappointment left, as if I could’ve done better. I’m really thankful for my SS501 members for visiting my debut stage and sending text messages of support.”

Heo Young Saeng's Profile - Page 2 20110513_hyunjoong_kyujong_youngsaeng

The members may be in separate companies now, but he assured fans that they were all waiting for the day that the five of them would be back together. In order to prepare for that day, they never use the term ‘disbandment’.

He revealed, “A lot of people say that it was because one member brought about discord or so and so betrayed so and so, but it’s all different from the truth. It’s not like we can clarify every single rumor that comes about… It’s really frustrating and disappointing, but I’m just waiting for the day where all five of us come together again and put those rumors to rest. In order to prepare for that day, we never let the word ‘disbandment’ come out of our mouths. We all have our own situations, so we can’t put out an album or open a concert immediately – however, we do promise to become an SS501 that will continue to do our best in the positions we’re in and provide entertainment for our fans.”

Source + Photos: Kuki News via Nate

--

*crossin' fingers*
Back to top Go down
jigymarg
♥♥♥
jigymarg

PostSubject: Re: Heo Young Saeng's Profile   Heo Young Saeng's Profile - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:39 am

Ax to Rainy Heart~ Ayto kai to I'm Broken einai ta fav mou tragoudia apo to album ♥ Tha h9ela na paizei kai o Kyu Jong sto MV mias kai summetexei sto tragoudi alla kai pali o Saengie htan toso omorfos pou de me peira3e ♥

"A lot of people say that it was because one member brought about discord or so and so betrayed so and so, but it’s all different from the truth. It’s not like we can clarify every single rumor that comes about… It’s really frustrating and disappointing, but I’m just waiting for the day where all five of us come together again and put those rumors to rest."

sovara akoma dn mporw na pistepsw oti yparxoun an9rwpoi pou pisteyoun oti eftaige ena sygkekrimeno member >.>
WHATEVER~!
Back to top Go down
SHINee_lover_tae
♥♥♥♥♥
SHINee_lover_tae

PostSubject: Re: Heo Young Saeng's Profile   Heo Young Saeng's Profile - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:55 am

Solo Singer Heo Young Saeng admitted about his past relationships.

Heo Young Saeng on the broadcast of Mnet "BEATLES CODE" on 30 Jun, told during the segment of Parallel Theory.

Focus is on Heo Young Saeng's past memory. When the MC asked about his 1st love, Heo Young Saeng was very frank and open saying, "1st love was during year 1 in high school and 2nd love was during year 2 in high school." But the MC stubbornly continued, "So you are the kind that your love not stopping, what about the 3rd love, when was it?" Heo Young Saeng straight forward reply, " After that it stopped, but after I debut I met my 3rd love." "The other party is an artiste." Thus the MC used his smart phone to search for "Heo Young Saeng" after which HyunA and Park Ju Hyun appeared on the search engines.

"Beatles Code" is indeed in asking straight forward questions. The MC asked, "Isn't HyunA too young?" With this, Heo Young Saeng explained, "HyunA is probably due to her featuring in my album, whereas Park Ju Hyun just entered into our company."

After which, Heo Young Saeng finally told everything out. The MC said, "So you did dated." Heo Young Saeng answered indifferently, "Yes, that was in the past." With this, the MC also said, "I used to like my manager cos I find her very cute."

Heo Young Saeng recently released his solo album "LET IT GO" which is very popular and he is actively engaged in a lot of different activities.

Source: Sportseoul.com
Chinese translation: 0317 @ HYS Baidu Tieba
English translation: http://cllslam10.blogspot.com/
Please re-post with full credits.
{@tzeyin28}

SHINee_lover_tae
♥♥♥♥♥
SHINee_lover_tae

PostSubject: Re: Heo Young Saeng's Profile   Heo Young Saeng's Profile - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:10 am

August 2011 MBank Magazine Scan - Young Saeng

Heo Young Saeng's Profile - Page 2 Tumblr_lnvm89kBhp1qe2khs
Spoiler:

Credit taengstache@tumblr;Yoonsteph@twitter
Back to top Go down
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

PostSubject: Re: Heo Young Saeng's Profile   Heo Young Saeng's Profile - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:17 pm

SS501's Heo Young Saeng and Oh Won Bin Will Star in the "Three Musketeers" Musical

Heo Young Saeng's Profile - Page 2 E3a8efb21f699689a7ff8a3ab2649c71_large

Two idols join the cast of the musical “Three Musketeers” on its upcoming staging. SS501’s Heo Young Saeng and Oh Won Bin, most recently seen in a small role in “Heartstrings” and was a former member of FT Island will feature in the musical’s November-December run.

The two singers are reportedly alternating for the role of D’Artagnan, which Super Junior’s youngest member Kyuhyun has played in a previous run.

“Three Musketeers” is based on a novel by Alexandre Dumas set in 17th century France, recounting the adventures of a young man D’Artagnan and his friends, Athos, Porthos and Aramis.

The “Three Musketeers” musical will open at the Seongnam Art Center Opera House on November 3 and will run through to December 18.

Cr:soompi.com

--

Heo Young Saeng's Profile - Page 2 727795
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Re: Heo Young Saeng's Profile   Heo Young Saeng's Profile - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:54 am

Heo Young Saeng - Crying (MV)

Source: LOENENT@yt

i miss them! Heo Young Saeng's Profile - Page 2 255494
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: Heo Young Saeng's Profile   Heo Young Saeng's Profile - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:25 am

μην φοβασε καλα θα ξανακανουν καμ μπακ ^^^ ελπιζουμε ^^
πολυ ωραιο τραγουδι ~
και τα λαιβ τ ειναι τελεια ~
καλα τ τραγουδι απεχτη αμερικανοκορεατικη παραγογη στην μουσικη !~
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heo Young Saeng's Profile   Heo Young Saeng's Profile - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heo Young Saeng's Profile
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2