Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh Sang Jin poses with SNSD members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

Oh Sang Jin poses with SNSD members Empty
PostSubject: Oh Sang Jin poses with SNSD members   Oh Sang Jin poses with SNSD members EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:07 am

Oh Sang Jin poses with SNSD members 20100830_ohsangjinposeswithsnsdmembers_01

Announcer Oh Sang Jin revealed pictures that he took with SNSD members Tiffany, Yoona, and Sooyoung. Along with these pictures he wrote, “First the confirmation ^^. Presentation ceremony of toasted sunflower seed present with pretty Sooyoung that I didn’t see for a long time! The advanced snack where you bite fifty seeds and slowly eat them as you take its cover off^^”.

In the pictures, Oh Sang Jin is shown with his special bright smile while posing individually with the three SNSD members. In addition, the announcer then wrote of his future plans, “My next goal is 2PM but it seems hard T_T.” Netizens who viewed these pictures commented, “They’re like goddesses” and “Oh Sang Jin is so lucky, I’m jealous.”

Meanwhile, Oh Sang Jin, Tiffany, and Yuri came to know each other after being MCs for the 2010 Incheon Korean Music Wave that took place on the 29th.

Credits: www.allkpop.com
Back to top Go down

Oh Sang Jin poses with SNSD members
Page 1 of 1