Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!

Go down 
+4
Bi Dim
Darkeella
hotdbsk.gr
Rena K
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! Empty
PostSubject: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:59 pm

All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! Tumblr_lu6zi5QRwb1r619a8o1_500

Stage Name: Soyou (소유)
Nickname: Little Lee Mi Yeon
Birthdate: February 12th, 1992 (02/12/92)
Height:170cm (5'5")
Position: Vocalist
Credits: 4hipstar.com

Last edited by Rena K on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
Proud mother of the forum
hotdbsk.gr

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:06 am

Pros to paron egw sumpa8w authhhn!!! Twra 8a doume parakatw!!!
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:06 am

axaxaxaxaxaxa....einai omorfiiii...des k tis alles k apofasiseeee...!!!! :D :D
Back to top Go down
Darkeella
♥♥
Darkeella

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:14 am

Wiii a 92er!! Tin simpathisa xD
Kai einai ontws poli omorfi..
Alla giati mou thimizei ligo UEE apo after school? O_O'
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Darkeella
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:15 am

dn exeis adikooooooo...tis moiazei...les na exoun suggeneia...???
otan me to kalo vgoune ta info 8a ma8oumeeeee...!!!!
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:51 am

Emena auth mou fainetai pio wraia apo th UEE. Paw na psifisw!
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/
Darkeella
♥♥
Darkeella

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:58 am

Einai poli pio omorfi apo tin UEE.. H opoia UEE exei kanei enxirisi sta matia gia na petixei auto to.. emm oxi kai toso wraio apotelesma..
Hmm kati mou leei oti kai egw einai wra na psifisw..
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Darkeella
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:20 pm

axaxaxaxaaxa....trexteeeee loipon na psifiseteeeee zouzouneeeeees..!!!! :D :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
Bi Dim
♥♥♥
Bi Dim

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:28 am

einai toso omorfoulaaaaa 8elw na ths moiasw!!!!!!!!!k h8ela na pros8esw exei kanei enxeirhsh sta matia h UEE???? :OOOO :shock:
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: SISTAR (SoYu) - Yepp CF    All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:36 am

Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:36 pm

All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! Tumblr42

All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! Tumblr43

All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! Tumblr48
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: SISTAR’s Soyu puckers up for a kiss through her recent selca   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:36 pm

All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! 20100920_kissselca_soyu

SISTAR’s Soyu recently uploaded cute photos of her puckering up for a kiss via Twitter. She also wrote a post regarding the release of her latest solo track for the ‘Playful Kiss‘ OST, “Should I Confess.” Soyu optimistically tweeted, “I hope that all of you will show a lot of interest toward my first solo track, ‘Should I Confess’.”

SISTAR’s company, Starship Entertainment, revealed:

“Soyu’s charming voice is nicely balanced in ‘Should I Confess’. She thoroughly prepared to best express the lyrics, and she did so as if she were in the shoes of the drama’s main female role.”

Meanwhile, SISTAR is currently busy with promotions for their latest track, “Shady Girl.”

via allkpop
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:46 am

All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! Tumblr_l8yyzqQnB71qcv8xmo1_500
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:54 am

All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! Tumblr_l9md7uhXZE1qcv8xmo1_500
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: SISTAR’s Soyou has a bizarre appetite   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:00 am

All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! 20101019_soyou

On the first episode of MBC every1’s “Kids in the Middle Of The Night“, SISTAR’s Soyou revealed her unbelievable appetite.

She stated,

“There is nothing I can’t eat. Grasshoppers and centipedes are essential. I have also eaten pig tongue and tuna eyes.”

The other members of SISTAR agreed that her appetite is indeed quite bizarre compared to the normal human being.

During the recording, they played a game with a similar element to the famous TV show, Fear Factor, to prove that Soyou can eat literally anything. She was given pupa covered in a chocolate topping, and ate it without a sign of disgust.

What crazy foods have you eaten in the past?

Source + Photo: Newsen
allkpop
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:24 am

All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! Tumblr_lak2edlsJH1qbt5seMy name is Soyou. My real name is Kang Ji-hyun. I think people have come to think I’m innocent because of my name but I’m actually very easy-going. (laugh)
I was born on February 13, 1992. I have a brother who is eight years older than me and a sister four years older.
I was born on Jeju island and lived there up till first grade. Everyone says, “Wow, you’re lucky” when I tell them that I was born on Jeju island but it’s not that different from Seoul other than the air! (Dasom: I actually thought it was amazing too so I asked her before if she could teach me some Jeju dialect.) Some people sometimes even ask if there are apartments on Jeju island. (laugh)
I got cast as a singer at a school retreat I went on during my freshman year of high school. I sang Gavy NJ’s song during a talent show and someone came looking for me. It turned out that an official from a talent agency had been there.
I’ve been a trainee for about three years including the time I was a candidate for girl group 4minute. So on the day of my debut, I felt happy to get to stand on the stage that I so longed to stand on rather than feel nervous. But I was tearing up so much while watching our pre-recorded session that I felt embarrassed so I went to the bathroom to cry. I think it felt different for me even more because 4minute was promoting their album as well. (Dasom: Don’t cry.)
We received separate training to increase our physical strength while prepping for our debut. We’d be completely exhausted after about an hour and a half of stretching, doing weights and aerobic exercise but that’s when we’d start practicing our dancing. So on the days that we were completely out of it because we are so tired, our teacher would put on calm music and we’d just pass out. (laugh)
We recently got a television and computer in our house. And it’s great! We needed a computer to monitor what we do so as soon as we got one, I went into our fan website and read what our fans said about us.
The concept for our hair for “Push Push” was wavy hair. So on days that we have recordings, we’d go to the hairdressers early in the morning to get our hair and make-up done, then take part in dry rehearsals. So one day, I had straight hair but people couldn’t recognize me. It was to the point that they asked, “Didn’t you have a perm?” (laugh)
I like to observe people so I’ll imitate them. (Dasom: She’s really good. I’m sure she’ll be able to imitate the way you speak as soon as we’re done with the interview.) I imitated Park hee-jin on television but I usually imitate people around me.
I recently sang one of the soundtracks for MBC TV series “Naughty Kiss.” I was under a bit of pressure about having to sing alone and it was difficult having to sing in a clear a tone as possible because I have a husky voice.
I actually very much want to sing by bringing out my actual voice. (Dasom: She has a great voice.) I’ll do that one day when I have the opportunity to sing a duet with Hyolyn.
Like SM TOWN and YG FAMILY, my dream is for us to record project albums with artists from our agency as well as holding concerts together.

Spoiler:
maresoun polu ta mallia ths!!!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:15 pm

Happy Birthday!!!!

All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! Tumblr_lghi7tCreH1qf9aaro1_400

Cr:Jennypara!

Last edited by NunaNena on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: 10asia   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:00 am

10asia

All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! Normal_20110315235359_002013

more pics:

Last edited by NunaNena on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:16 am

Δεν ξέρω γιατί τη συμπαθώ τόσο πολύ αυτήν την κοπέλα..ίσως γιατί μοιάζει σε μια ξαδέρφη μου!!
Αλλά έχει φωνάρα κ καμπύλες κ φωτογένεια -ενώ δεν τη θεωρώ και αμάν κούκλα!!Τέλειες φωτό Νενα <3
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:17 am

kai emena einai h deuterh agaphmenh mou einai a3iagaphth!
Back to top Go down
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:52 am

axaxaxaxaxaxa...einai polu cute...!!!!! ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:59 pm

All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! Tumblr_lj83ovasei1qg4iiso1_250

i like ths pic!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: [Pre-Debut] SoYou (SISTAR) - 2008 DaumTV 팟 audition   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:29 am

[Pre-Debut] SoYou (SISTAR) - 2008 DaumTV 팟 audition

polu xaritomenh kia h fwnh ths polu kalh apo tote!!!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:57 am

LIZ Launch Event

All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! T9B7j

more pics:
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:19 pm

All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! Tumblr_lp5ki31Vqg1r066o1o1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!   All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

All You Need To Know About SoYou...!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Kpop Lovers :: Kpop :: Female Groups :: SISTAR-
Jump to: