Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[NEWS] Kim Hyun Joong to release an album next year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

[NEWS] Kim Hyun Joong to release an album next year Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] Kim Hyun Joong to release an album next year   [NEWS] Kim Hyun Joong to release an album next year EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:11 pm

[NEWS] Kim Hyun Joong to release an album next year 20100827_hyunjoong_1-460x629

It has been announced that SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong will release an album next year with his new label, Keyeast.

On the 26th, a press conference was held for the drama Playful Kiss.

At the conference, Kim Hyun Joong stated, “The reason why I moved to Keyeast was because I could act and sing at the same time.”

He then revealed his future plans to continue as a singer, stating, “It’s not for sure yet, but I am in training for an upcoming album. I do not know if it will be a solo album or a group, but by the looks of it, there will be a higher chance of being it a solo.”

A reporter asked about his status with SS501, which he replied,“Nothing is decided. No one knows if we will come out with an album in the future, so I don’t know why everyone keeps saying we disbanded.”

There is a good possibility that the album will be with all five members.

Stay tuned for more information about this matter.

Credits: www.allkpop.com

Last edited by Rena K on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

[NEWS] Kim Hyun Joong to release an album next year Empty
PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Kim Hyun Joong to release an album next year   [NEWS] Kim Hyun Joong to release an album next year EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:17 pm

xairomai pou o latremenos Leader ekane autin tin dilwsi....!!!!! [NEWS] Kim Hyun Joong to release an album next year 16417 [NEWS] Kim Hyun Joong to release an album next year 16417
Xarika toso polu pou megalwsa ta grammata se LARGE...!!!! [NEWS] Kim Hyun Joong to release an album next year 406763 [NEWS] Kim Hyun Joong to release an album next year 406763
Makari na doume sundoma mia omadiki douleia me ta 5 kamaria mas....!!!!
[NEWS] Kim Hyun Joong to release an album next year 47594
Back to top Go down

[NEWS] Kim Hyun Joong to release an album next year
Page 1 of 1