Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[MEMBER] Jung Nicole

Go down 
+4
jennypara
Darkeella
Rena K
yangkuza
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yangkuza

yangkuza

[MEMBER] Jung Nicole Empty
PostSubject: [MEMBER] Jung Nicole   [MEMBER] Jung Nicole EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:44 pm

Jung Nicole aka Jung Yong Joo 정용주
ex-maknae, main dancer & rapper, 4-D, shikshin, mascot

[MEMBER] Jung Nicole 16acf0g
[MEMBER] Jung Nicole 5cvpd

DOB: October 7, 1991
Blood Type: A
Height: 164cm
POB: California, USA
Favorite Color: Orange
Favorite Korean Group: Shinhwa

[MEMBER] Jung Nicole 2q314sh
Back to top Go down
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER] Jung Nicole   [MEMBER] Jung Nicole EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:00 am

aaaaa i Nicole einai i 2h agapimeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mouuuuu...!!!! tin latreuw k ekeiniiiiiiii poluuuuuuu..!!!!
Back to top Go down
Darkeella
♥♥
Darkeella

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER] Jung Nicole   [MEMBER] Jung Nicole EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:42 am

Wii h Nicole einai h agapimenh mou!!
Ti lipithika otan ths eipe o Key na kanei diaita.. Mai xara itan prin.. Bad Key..
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Darkeella
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER] Jung Nicole   [MEMBER] Jung Nicole EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Ti thes na peis oti tin eipe xontrh????
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Darkeella
♥♥
Darkeella

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER] Jung Nicole   [MEMBER] Jung Nicole EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:49 am

Lol nai sto peripou. Vasika ths eixe pei "hey when are you going to lose weight?” Kai ekeinh eixe pei “Don’t look at my body; look at my face.” *good job Nicole*
Lol ti kakos pou einai o Key. Mia xara itan h Nicole.. (epoxi Mister egine auto)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Darkeella
Bi Dim
♥♥♥
Bi Dim

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER] Jung Nicole   [MEMBER] Jung Nicole EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:14 am

einai pl omorfh!!!!k emena einai h agaphmenh m!!!!ta exei m tn key akomh???gt einai toso teriasto zeugari!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Viewers are impressed by Nicole’s english   [MEMBER] Jung Nicole EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:27 pm

ΔΕΝ ΥΠΑΡΧΕΙ!!!
χαχα δείτε έκφραση της Kahi !!

Quote :
On this week’s episode of SBS’ “Heroes,” the girls went in for a job interview together.

KARA’s Nicole, After School’s Kahi and Lee Jin (Fin.K.L) were grouped together for their interview. The interviewer asked Nicole a question in English and to the astonishment of her peers, Nicole answered back without any trouble.

It shouldn’t have really come as a surprise, as it’s known that Nicole was born in the States and lived there for most of her life. Yet her fluency still amazed her interviewers, her fellow group members, and the viewers.

She named her strongest and weakest points about herself in English, and really impressed the judges with the thoughtfulness of her answers. She also made Kahi and Lee Jin very nervous.

They asked her whether or not it’s difficult for her to communicate with others in Korean and she answered, “I’m comfortable with it, but the other person isn’t.”

Another interesting point was that she wrote, “Effort does not betray you.” on her job application as her motto. One of the interviewers asked, “Has effort ever betrayed you?” Nicole answered, “If it ever did, that means I didn’t put in enough effort.”
Nicole is certainly impressing everyone with her smarts.
Source: Nate
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: KARA’s Nicole celebrates her birthday and shares pictures   [MEMBER] Jung Nicole EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:49 am

[MEMBER] Jung Nicole 20101009_nicole_2

KARA’s Nicole, who is usually known for her wacky, unconventional personality, recently uploaded a picture of herself randomly eating a banana on her Twitter.

Although pictures of eating bananas can be considered inappropriate due to its unintentional phallic implications, Nicole seems to pull it off quite well.

Netizens who saw this picture commented, “Ah~ You’re so pretty, I feel like eating a banana too”, “You look cute ^^”, “Somehow, you suit eating bananas, haha.”

In addition, the KARA member also shared pictures of her birthday celebration with the rest of the members. She tweeted, “I kept forgetting what day today was… but while in the middle of my movie shoot, the members and staff held a surprise party… hehehe this is the left over… It’s daebak right? kekeke.”

Happy belated birthday, Nicole!

[MEMBER] Jung Nicole 20101009_nicole_1

[MEMBER] Jung Nicole Source: Nicole’s Twitter
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Nicole takes a selca before bedtime   [MEMBER] Jung Nicole EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:10 pm

[MEMBER] Jung Nicole 20101012_nicolebread

KARA’s Nicole has been uploading quite a lot of selca shots for her fans these days. It’s definitely not a bad thing because she looks absolutely adorable in every single one.

Right before going to sleep, Nicole took a picture of herself holding a bread packet and dressed in cute yellow pajamas.

She uploaded this on her Twitter on the 12th and wrote, “This is tomorrow’s breakfast for me~ I will sleep happily. Thank you so much. I’m so proud!”

The bread says, “Nicole is buying.” I’m guessing her fans sent her a customized piece of bread.

Netizens wrote,

“You look pretty even without makeup.”
“Is that bread in your hands?”
“You look tired! Sweet dreams.
“Always eat your meals!”

Source: Newsen
Photo: Nicole’s Twitter

Selca τι είναι ακριβως?? χωρις μακιγιαζ??
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: KARA's Nicole confessed she is more confident with her new hairstyle   [MEMBER] Jung Nicole EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:11 pm

[MEMBER] Jung Nicole 3

KARA's Nicole said she is more confident now with her new hairstyle.

KARA recently revealed the concept photo's for their second Japanese single "Jumpin". KARA members showed their more feminine side showing off their legs also a striking transformation for Nicole because of her bangs.

Nicole said before that she has a wide forehead and now that she has bangs she is more satisfied and said that she feels prettier with bangs.

Fans commented, "Her forehead is beautiful", "Her new hairstyle is nice all the same", "It's better that her forehead is covered"

Source: Newsen
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: KARA’s Nicole for Vocamaster   [MEMBER] Jung Nicole EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:02 am

[MEMBER] Jung Nicole 20101113_karanicole-600x377

Korean Electronics company Vocamaster is selling a product called the VM-100. The VM-100 is a very versatile device that can be used as a mp3 player, movie player, e-book reader, and more. However, the speciality of this device is that it has a special program that helps Korean learn English. To help endorse this device, Vocamaster recruited KARA’s beautiful member Nicole.

It was a pretty good choice to select Nicole to market this device because Nicole has excellent English speaking skills since she was born in America and spent much of her life in the States.

Check out the adorable CF and special Behind the scenes video below:

s:allkpop
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: KARA’s Nicole ranked as the #1 idol with the most celebrity friendships   [MEMBER] Jung Nicole EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:24 am

[MEMBER] Jung Nicole 20101126_kara_nicole_01
Quote :
KARA’s Nicole was chosen as the #1 idol with the most personal connections to other celebrities on the November 25th broadcast of SBS’s “One Night of TV Entertainment.”

The episode ranked idol members according to their range of networks and placed Nicole as first, due to her friendships with SNSD’s Seohyun, Sunny, and Hyoyeon, 2AM’s Jo Kwon and Changmin, SS501′s Heo Young Saeng, Hwang Bo, Shin Hye Sung, and Jo Hye Ryeon. Her expansive network demonstrates that there were no gender or age restrictions in order to be her friend.

Super Junior’s Kim Hee Chul landed in second place for his friendships with Jung Jun Ha, Kim Jung Eun, Hwang Shin Hye, and even Lee Soo Man.

Kim Hee Chul commented, “I think they had a good impression of me. I’d like to say that all of this is attributed to one’s character.”

Source + Photos: Asia Today via Nate
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: KARA’s Nicole reveals her friendship with IU   [MEMBER] Jung Nicole EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:19 pm

[MEMBER] Jung Nicole 20110105_nicole
KARA’s Nicole recently revealed her friendship with singer IU on her twitter.

Nicole uploaded a picture with IU smiling and sporting V signs. She wrote, “Our pretty IUuuuuu~ And something I haven’t been able to say before~ I like you.”

Nicole and IU have become close through the variety show ‘Heroes‘. They’ve also performed Madonna’s hit song “Like A Virgin” together on SBS’s Entertainment Awards.

Source: StarNews via Nate
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER] Jung Nicole   [MEMBER] Jung Nicole EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:10 am

[MEMBER] Jung Nicole Tumblr_llwgq9jOId1qc1fsho1_500
[MEMBER] Jung Nicole 783238
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER] Jung Nicole   [MEMBER] Jung Nicole EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Xerei na kanei th diafora..ayto to koritsi me o,ti foraei rockarei!!H mhxanh ths leipei nomizw s'aythn thn pic,xexe!!
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER] Jung Nicole   [MEMBER] Jung Nicole EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:12 pm

KARA’s Nicole partners up with “Mango Six” for her new bakery line, “KUKI SIX”
[MEMBER] Jung Nicole 110627_hanjy41
KARA’s Nicole recently linked hands with dessert cafe, “Mango Six”, to collaborate for an enterprise with the cafe’s new product line, “KUKI SIX”.

Nicole’s “KUKI SIX” boasts a new line-up of six bakery goods, including the ‘Choco Cookie’, ‘Chocolate Chip Cookie’, ‘Coconut Cookie’, ‘Earl Grey White Choco Muffin’, ‘Orange Cream Cheese Muffin’, and the ‘Choco Brownie’.

[MEMBER] Jung Nicole 20110627_1309153759
It was reported that Nicole was directly involved with the planning and development of the recipes, as well as marketing and promotional methods for her upcoming bakery line.

As such, Nicole became the first celebrity to engage in the food service industry by providing input into a particular recipe.

Director Kang Hoon of Mango Six stated, “Using books and the internet, Nicole researched at least 100 cookie recipes. Through this, Nicole was able to carefully select a menu that suited well with Mango Six’s concept and unique taste.” It was revealed that Director Kang is actually a close friend of Nicole’s, and personally made the business proposition to the idol.

Director Kang added, “Nicole has always been interested in cookies and bakeries in general, and had always either shared baked goods with her friends or uploaded pictures onto her Twitter. At first I thought she was just at a hobbyest level, but her knowledge in cookies is actually quite profound and many find her food to be delicious, which is why I thought she had some potential in the bakery business.”
Source: Source: Kuki News via Nate, Daily News via Nate

[MEMBER] Jung Nicole 20110627_1309153766[MEMBER] Jung Nicole 20110627_1309153773
[MEMBER] Jung Nicole 20110627_1309153782
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER] Jung Nicole   [MEMBER] Jung Nicole EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER] Jung Nicole   [MEMBER] Jung Nicole EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:31 am

KARA’s Nicole reveals her crush on ‘Strong Heart’!
[MEMBER] Jung Nicole 201109210010051001_1
It turns out that KARA‘s Nicole has been flying solo all her life.

On this week’s ‘singer special’ episode of SBS‘s ‘Strong Heart’, after Jiyoung revealed her experience with love during middle school, Nicole confessed that she never had a boyfriend.

With a shy smile, she stated, “I’ve never dated a guy before”. She then surprised everyone on set by confessing, “However, there is someone I really like right now”.

She continued, “I really like him but I haven’t seen him in about 1 or 2 years. We’re both so busy and promoting that we haven’t had a chance to come across one another” - giving away that the mysterious subject of her love was also a celebrity.

Following further interrogation by the curious MCs and guests, she bashfully stated, “Truthfully, I really like Yoo Seung Ho“.

Boom stated to Nicole that he had Yoo Seung Ho on the phone line, which made her very nervous. When Nicole thought he was on the line, she shyly said, “Hello“, but unfortunately it was all a trick as Boom was the one who responded on set.

Cr.allkpop.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER] Jung Nicole   [MEMBER] Jung Nicole Empty

Back to top Go down

[MEMBER] Jung Nicole
Page 1 of 1