Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[NEWS]Kim Hyun Joong talks about his kissing scene in Playful Kiss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

[NEWS]Kim Hyun Joong talks about his kissing scene in Playful Kiss Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS]Kim Hyun Joong talks about his kissing scene in Playful Kiss   [NEWS]Kim Hyun Joong talks about his kissing scene in Playful Kiss EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:02 am

[NEWS]Kim Hyun Joong talks about his kissing scene in Playful Kiss 20100826_playfulkiss_kimhyunjoong

With less than a week left until the MBC drama Playful Kiss airs, anticipation continues to build, and a press conference was held at the Seoul Imperial Palace Hotel this afternoon.

Kim Hyun Joong (who will be playing the drama’s leading male role, Baek Seung Jo) expressed his feelings about the kiss scene with his female partner in the drama, Jung So Min (who will be playing the character, Oh Hani):

“I rarely had eye contact with her, and the kiss happened when we were both in a situation where we didn’t have any lines. It was very awkward. But the awkwardness was essential for that scene, which fits perfectly with the storyline. It was a ‘Playful Kiss’.”

Kim Hyun Joong also expressed how he felt about acting as Baek Seung Jo:

“It wasn’t easy acting out the character of a genius with an IQ of 200.

The script was packed with words that I wasn’t familiar with. Because there were several words that I didn’t know, I had to study a lot.”

The drama will make its debut on September 1st through MBC.

[NEWS]Kim Hyun Joong talks about his kissing scene in Playful Kiss 20100826_playfulkiss_crew-460x300

Credits: www.allkpop.com
Back to top Go down

[NEWS]Kim Hyun Joong talks about his kissing scene in Playful Kiss
Page 1 of 1