Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4minute's Big Performance At Mnet 20's Choice Awards Is Anticipated By Male Fans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

4minute's Big Performance At Mnet 20's Choice Awards Is Anticipated By Male Fans Empty
PostSubject: 4minute's Big Performance At Mnet 20's Choice Awards Is Anticipated By Male Fans    4minute's Big Performance At Mnet 20's Choice Awards Is Anticipated By Male Fans EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:48 am

4minute's Big Performance At Mnet 20's Choice Awards Is Anticipated By Male Fans Fjq7ie

While 2010 particularly had a trend of having girl groups, 4minute (who came out as the best girl group in the first half of the year) will have a performance on August 26th at the Mnet 20's Choice Awards.

Although men and women of all ages like 4minute, they are popular for receiving complete support from men in their 20's due to their sexiness and maturity.

Since now, although they had various activities with their hit songs 'Hot Issue', 'Muzik', 'Huh', and 'I My Me Mine', it is expected that this will be their first performance at the Mnet 20's Choice Awards.

Mnet's production crew said, "Although 4minute recently swept high rankings with their hot popular songs, they can't enjoy a club-like environment due to the fact that Kim HyunAh and Kwon SoHyun are members who aren't in their 20's yet. In this year's Mnet 20's Choice Awards, it is expected that the performances that are emitting a club-like sense will display a different color as the audience (in their 20's) will stand on stage with them."

4minute's performance is gathering anticipation, knowing that it will be extraordinary. In the meantime, while the 20's Choice Award votes for 'the star with the most influence' is heating up with excitement in its last stage, the online voting will be available until August 24th through Daum.

The 2010 Mnet Choice Awards will kick off on August 26th at Sheraton Grand Walker Hill River Park Poolside in Seoul, Gwangjang-dong.

Source: BNT News
Reporting + Editing + Translating: kiwiannabear@4-minute.com
Back to top Go down

4minute's Big Performance At Mnet 20's Choice Awards Is Anticipated By Male Fans
Page 1 of 1