Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Siwon [시원]

Go down 
+22
nabi
niellyn
YukiYunho
SHINee_lover_tae
~Kate
Eleanna
tete1995
EruTaiyou
sofunoyume
ellieBC
lovingkim
KLucy
Sj4ever
tiana
konnaheartsjae
Inna
Barbara
hotdbsk.gr
JaeSo
NunaNena
jennypara
Darkeella
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

Siwon [시원] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siwon [시원]   Siwon [시원] - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:33 am

εκανε και το uri super junioeeeeeeeeeyo!! lol!

Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: Siwon [시원]   Siwon [시원] - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:39 am

Xexe!!Mallon tou to ypedeixan kai sou leei "a nai prepei na xairethsw san Sujukaki"!
M'aresei h kopelia dipla tou(h "kakia" sto Playful kiss!)
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

PostSubject: Re: Siwon [시원]   Siwon [시원] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:11 am

Poseidon cast praises Choi Siwon

Quote :
The cast for “Poseidon” are praising Super Junior‘s Siwon.

On September 15th, at the premiere in Seoul for KBS’s new series, “Poseidon” Lee Si Young, Lee Sung Jae, Jung Woon Taek, Gil Yong Woo, and other actors/actresses on the cast were present and gave tremdonus praise for Siwon.

In the drama, Siwon plays corporal Kim Sun Woo, a former top marine special forces member that suffered demotion after a reckless investigation that lead to a loss of a teammate. Although this isn’t Siwon’s first rodeo as an actor, because he is from the music industry, the idol member tag precedes him.

Going against this stereotype, his partner in the drama, Lee Si Young stated, “In all honesty, I was worried at first since Siwon is a very popular idol singer that he wouldn’t talk to me and make the shoot more difficult, making it very hard to be friends. But on the first day of the shoot, Siwon surprised me by approaching me first, saying, “Let’s be good friends””, showing her gratitude for Siwon’s attitude.

Han Jung Soo, who plays sergeant Oh Min Hyuk, stated, “Siwon shows respect for his seniors and works very well. There’s people that don’t talk to you simple because they’re idols, but Siwon is the type that approaches you first to make conversation”, introducing Siwon’s friendly personality.

The super senior in acting, Gil Yong Woo, also shared his praises, “Siwon constantly asks about everything and anything on the set, so there is no way I wouldn’t like him… I can even say he’s lovely”.

Receiving high praise from his fellow cast, Siwon stated, “I was very nervous because the cast was full of very talented seniors, but they took care of me very well and gave me a lot of advice, my nervousness turned into thrill… We are filming with great teamwork and “Poseidon” may be the step to a new challenge in my life“.

In related news, “Poseidon” is the first Korean maritime police drama that deals with real stories in bringing in, or taking out criminals that work in the waters. “Poseidon” will premiere on September 19th as the follow-up to “Spy Myung Wol”.

Source: Newsen via Nate, allkpop
Shared on sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by elf101586
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

PostSubject: Re: Siwon [시원]   Siwon [시원] - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:16 am

Quote :
Siwon [시원] - Page 9 20110918siwon

Super Junior‘s Siwon has revealed his chiseled abs ahead of the pilot episode of his new KBSdrama, ‘Poseidon‘.

Recorded on September 13th at a set in Paju, Choi Siwon dressed down into comfortable attire to play his role, the rebellious coast guard, ‘Kim Sun Ah’. He revealed that he had to endure two hours of weight training every day to keep his body in shape. He also went through some tough training to be able to keep up with the action scenes required of his character.

Producers revealed, “Despite filmings getting increasingly difficult, Choi Siwon showed a professional side to his acting by making sure to manage himself at every moment. His body is like a work of art and he has all of the manly charisma that one would expect of a coast guard. Please look forward to his performance.”

‘Poseidon’ begins airing on September 19th

Source: Joy News 24 via Naver
Translation: Allkpop
Shared at www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by Destinyhae

Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Siwon [시원]   Siwon [시원] - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:39 am

Siwon μωρόοοοοοοοοοοοοοο μου!! να σε ζουπήξω τα χειλακια aυτα γλυκα να τα κατασπαραξω!! πουλι γλυκο και όμορφο!! πεθαινωω!! wae so perfect?
Siwon [시원] - Page 9 783238 Siwon [시원] - Page 9 783238 Siwon [시원] - Page 9 783238 Siwon [시원] - Page 9 783238

Μόλις είδα το Poseidon ep.1 ~~ μην μου δίνετε σημασια είμαι στον κοσμο μου!! Oh Shisus Σ'ΑΓΑΠΑΩΩΩΩ !! !! Siwon [시원] - Page 9 602128 Siwon [시원] - Page 9 151285

Siwon [시원] - Page 9 Tumblr_ls4pugiQ1N1qhge4eo1_500

Siwon [시원] - Page 9 Tumblr_ls51uc6DaA1qfj7aoo1_500

i ship this pairing !!
Siwon [시원] - Page 9 Tumblr_ls3wneGr2T1qayxtco1_500

Siwon [시원] - Page 9 Tumblr_ls2we4HHQH1qayxtco2_500

OMG!! ΔΕΙΤΕ ΒΛΕΜΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑ Siwon [시원] - Page 9 858139 Siwon [시원] - Page 9 858139 Siwon [시원] - Page 9 858139 Siwon [시원] - Page 9 858139 Siwon [시원] - Page 9 858139 Siwon [시원] - Page 9 858139
Siwon [시원] - Page 9 Tumblr_lrys007MeE1qayxtco1_500

Siwon [시원] - Page 9 293548 Siwon [시원] - Page 9 293548 Siwon [시원] - Page 9 293548

Siwon [시원] - Page 9 Tumblr_lru1ydHBnv1qayxtco1_500

τζουτζουκουλινάκι !! Siwon [시원] - Page 9 7788
Siwon [시원] - Page 9 Tumblr_lrsxioc0ky1qayxtco1_500
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

PostSubject: Re: Siwon [시원]   Siwon [시원] - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:35 am

Νυαααααα θελω κ εγω να το δω! Αλλα μου τη σπαει να βλεπω ενα ενα τα eps σε σειρες οποτε θα περιμενω λιγο να βγουν ολα! Καλο ηταν?
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Siwon [시원]   Siwon [시원] - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:24 am

η μουσικη απο μεσα τα περισσότερα κομματια δεν ταιριαζαν καθολου με την σκηνη - αυτο το είπανε και πολλοι- ..δεν έχει κατι καινουριο να δειξει είναι τυπoy Ιris ? φαση αλλά προς το παρόν πιο ελαφρυ....δεν ξετρελάθηκα κ την βλέπω γιατι παιζει ο Siwon και το cameo του Yunho ...σαν σειρα έχω δει απειρες πολυ καλυτερες!!
sorry το χαντακώνω αλλα ελαχιστες σκηνες με άρεσαν απο το 1ο.....ευελπιστω το 2ο να είναι πολυ καλυτερο!!

αχ Siwon, εχω πάρει ζημια !! Siwon [시원] - Page 9 783238
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

PostSubject: Re: Siwon [시원]   Siwon [시원] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:56 pm

Siwon Mamonde Video Message

(first three)

First

Second

Third

__

Ειναι απλα A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.
Ποσο γοητευτικος μπορει να ειναι αυτος ο ανθρωπος?
Απλα δειτε τα, ειναι μικρα κ υπεροχα~ *_*
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Siwon [시원]   Siwon [시원] - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:48 am

εισαι παιδί μου πειρασμος σεισμος αι αι αι αιαααα!! Siwon [시원] - Page 9 858139 Siwon [시원] - Page 9 858139
πόσο μα ποσο σπαστικα ΥΠΕΡΟΧΟΣ μπορεί να είναι εε??
omg!! και στο drama του τόσο απιστευτος!! Siwon [시원] - Page 9 9692
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siwon [시원]   Siwon [시원] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Siwon [시원]
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9