Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yong Junhyung (용준형)

Go down 
+13
Marialena94
meta3aki Gd
ellieBC
cinderella18
tiana
~Kate
Goregasm
Replay-Doo
jennypara
Inna
JaeSo
yangkuza
Arsinoi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cinderella18

cinderella18

Yong Junhyung (용준형) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yong Junhyung (용준형)   Yong Junhyung (용준형) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:25 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my no.1 B2ST bias..:) aka Joker,grumpy Junhyung
se latreuwwwwwwwwwwww :)
BATOOST 4 LYFE!!! :)

Yong Junhyung (용준형) - Page 3 Tumblr_lwbn9o2E841qes2iso1_500Yong Junhyung (용준형) - Page 3 Tumblr_lwbn9o2E841qes2iso6_250
Back to top Go down
meta3aki Gd
♥♥♥♥♥
meta3aki Gd

PostSubject: Re: Yong Junhyung (용준형)   Yong Junhyung (용준형) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:31 am

xronia polla agpl m an kai ligo arga .... NA TA EKATOSTISEI H FATSOYLA M Yong Junhyung (용준형) - Page 3 7788 Yong Junhyung (용준형) - Page 3 7788
Back to top Go down
Dami Kim
Administrator
Administrator
Dami Kim

PostSubject: Re: Yong Junhyung (용준형)   Yong Junhyung (용준형) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:54 am

G-Dragon, Kangta, BEAST’s Junhyung make astounding figures from royalties

It was revealed on SBS's "Good Morning" show that Big Bang's G-Dragon, Kangta, and BEAST's Yong Junhyung make an astounding sum from royalties alone.

Among idols, BEAST's Yong Junhyung places third in royalty income. On last year's July 13 broadcast of MBC's Radio Star, Yong Jun Hyung was established as the highest earning member of BEAST due to his songwriting.

On the show, Yong Junhyung was asked whether the royalties for his songwriting was a comfortable amount, to which he answered "to the point that it's overwhelming." Yong Junhyung currently has 29 songs registered with the Korea Music Copyright Association (KMCA).

Kangta ranks second for royalties among idols (albeit he's more a veteran of the category). On the May 31 broadcast of KBS's Happy Together 3, actor Lee Ji Hoon announced that Kangta's nickname is "Money King".

With over a hundred songs registered with the KMCA, Kangta reportedly makes an annual income of at least 500 million won (roughly $420,000 USD) from royalties.

Lee Jihoon continued to reveal, "whether we drink or eat, Kangta pays for it often. Kangta's nickname is Money King. He's been writing songs since he was young, and so makes a lot in royalties. He uses this money as if it were his allowance. The money that comes in every month is a tremendous amount."

Big Bang's G-Dragon has the honor of topping the list. He attracted much attention when he went on the April 20 broadcast of SBS's "Go Show" and stated, "I'm in charge of songwriting despite my young age. My songwriting royalties are enormous." It has become known that G-Dragon makes over a billion won (~$846,000 USD) a year in royalties.

Source: Soompi

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaNaiiMyMusic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yong Junhyung (용준형)   Yong Junhyung (용준형) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yong Junhyung (용준형)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3